Friday, October 3, 2014

DAY 4 - October 4th

SCRIPTURE:
Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
Philippians 1:3-6 (NLT)

KEY VERSE:
And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. (v. 6)

THOUGHTS:
Even though God finished all of His creation work in 6 days, He is still working on each of us. His grace, mercy, forgiveness, power, Spirit, Word, and love continue to shape us into the person that He intended for us to be. And He will continue to do that until the day that either we go home or Christ takes us there. What are the areas that God is shaping in your life? Does your world see Jesus in every part of you?

PRAYER:
Forever Father, thank You for the work that You are doing in my heart and life. As I look back over my journey, I see Your fingerprints everywhere that I have been guiding and shaping me into who I am today. Continue Your work on and in me as I surrender to You my life, my will, my all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment